Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Back in the Studio This Weekend

After a brief hiatus, I'll be back at it this weekend. I'm hoping to get some of my software functioning with my external controllers. In particular, I'll be focusing on the Korg Karma Triton software with my UC33e. For those of you not "in the know" that software version essentially turns my Triton le into a Korg Karma so I have access to all that algorithmic goodness.

I've got an idea for a couple of tunes that are more downtempo in nature. Plus I'll be *hopefully* finalizing the mix of "Deep Thought I" which is the newest track going on my forthcoming "War Machine" CD. Once the mix is finalized, it's off to mastering. I thought about doing a package deal for production but I think I'm going to do about 200 or so "hand-made" CDs where I'll send them out as ordered. If demand seems to be there, I'll most likely see about doing a Mass run of 1000 or so. I'm really hoping the digital distribution will take off work better than selling the physical CDs.

No comments: