Friday, March 14, 2008

File under Ummmm yeah. okay.

Right. So all I need is those ultra hip goggles with the camera, a swank-ass white coat and I can find that Star Wars figure I lost when I was a kid? Only if you were wearing the goggles when you lost it.

Apparently the goggles are hooked into a computer that you wear on your back. It uses image recognition software and you tell the goggles (or more appropriately the software) what stuff is and remembers the last place you looked at it with the goggles on.

I assume you can eventually pick up some terrabyte sized storage accessories to add to it since you are going to be making your own reality show called "Where's that damn thing I had yesterday" recording everything you touch and see for days on end.

I wonder if it could find my virginity? No. You sold that car. Remember?

Here's your link...

No comments: