Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The Pre-Re-Mix CD Avaialble Soon

In the near future I'll be releasing a "hand made" edition of the Pre-Re-Mix CD. I say handmade because I will be printing and assembling all materials myself. Plus I will be hand numbering and signing each one as well. It's already mastered and I am currently working on the artwork for the cover as time allows.

It will contain all my old tracks that were on the old mp3.com site as well as my school projects from my college days. It will be a very limited release of 50-100 CDs. I haven't decided yet. So once it's gone... It's gone. I'm not planning on pursuing any online distribution for this release at this time. I will probably make some of the tracks available for download on my site. The idea is to get something out there and start working on more new material.

I'll keep everyone posted through the usual channels. Keep Listening!

No comments: