Saturday, December 2, 2006

And I Still Have Space Left!

I've been adding and subtracting music on my zen touch mp3 player for awhile now and I fianlly have the stuff I want on there. Before I was carrying around every CD I had ripped to my hard drive which included a lot of stuff I'd never listen to. Plus I was down to only a few megs left on the zen. That's no good... theMike needs space for music.

So I reformatted the zen touch, upgraded the firmware and made sure I had all of music ripped. A few resets later I have the "meat" of my collection on my zen. Maybe with a bigger drive, I'll add the potatoes and salad as well. For now, it's all musical protein.

I finally got around to making the OMZ (on my zen) page work. The link is over there on the right hand menu. Right now it's an I-Frame and a ginormous html file. At the moment I can't think of a more elegant way to display it. If anybody has any ideas on ways to include large amounts of data that doesn't reside in a database, please let me know. I'm trying to be as user friendly as possible.

No comments: