Monday, November 13, 2006

Where is the Beef?

Okay. I admit it. It's like pulling teeth going throught the creative process. With all of life's distractions it's a wonder I can find the time and peace of mind to type somewhat organized thoughts.

I've been pretending to be the artist/music person for some time now. Well, now it's time to put up or shut up. The year of 2007 will be the year. I'm planning some cool stuff.

  1. War Machine - This will be an EP of my electronic music projects from my school years at the univesity of Tennessee.

  2. In Out Thru - This will be a very limited, handmade edition of the CD I released under the "Blind Monkey Phil" moniker back in the glory days of mp3.com.

  3. Finding God in Zreos and Ones - The first official Intelligent Design Theory release. It will include "Reflections II" a remixed version of the orignal "Reflections" currently heard on di.fm and at the IDT myspace page as well as "Love on a Toy Train", an homage of sorts to Tangerine Dream.


So that's what is coming up in 2007. Stay tuned and I'll be sure to let you know where you can get copies, downloads, merchandise, etc.

No comments: